FAQ - General
Here you will find answers to general questions about MAMP PRO (macOS).
- What is MAMP PRO?
- Are updates free of charge?
- How long does the demo version run?
- How do I recover my license key / serial number?
- Is MAMP PRO compatible with Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)?
- Can I use MAMP at the same time as MAMP PRO?
- Is it possible to add an updated version of PHP?
- Which Apache modules are included?
- Will MAMP work if the MAMP folder is not located in the Applications directory?
- Are the amount of virtual hosts aliases limited?
- Where can I find the log files?
- Where exactly are the MAMP PRO files created or changed?
- What are the locations of the configuration files?
- Where can I find the crash reports?
- Where can I find more information on the various servers, interpreters, debuggers and other tools that MAMP PRO uses?
- Can I delete my MAMP_xxxx directory after an upgrade?